1) Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffins cases/liners
2) Add flour, baking powder and salt and set aside
3) Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4) Add the vanilla essence and eggs and beat well.
5) Alternately add and mix half of the milk and flour mixture, ensuring it is incorporated well. Repeat.
6) Gently coat the mango and chocolate with the remaining flour and stir through into the mixture.
7) Fill the muffin cases two thirds full as they do rise very well. Bake for 25-28 minutes until brown. Insert a skewer to ensure they are cooked through.
Post a Comment