190g plain flour
3 medium bananas (mashed)
75g melted butter
150g granulated sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened greek yoghurt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1) Preheat the oven to 175C and line a 4x8 inch loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, mix the bananas, butter and yoghurt. Add in the sugar, vanilla and egg.
3) Add the flour, salt and baking powder. Do not overmix. Just incorporate the mixture.
4) Add the blueberries through the mixture
5) Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 55 mins to 1 hour until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
6) Cool completely before cutting (unlike what I had done with a very impatient husband waiting to try!) Still delicious and better the next day when the blueberries had incorporated into the cake and left little highlights of colour!
Post a Comment