|Wow, these were super easy to make and what a great start to the day or perhaps elevensies, if they make til then! I adapted the recipe from taste.com.|
|3 cups toasted muesli|
75g plain flour
100g melted butter
1/3 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2. Remove from the sheets and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
3. Combine muesli and flour into a bowl.
4. Whisk together the butter, honey, cinnamon and egg.
5. Add the mixture to the muesli and mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
6. Using a tablespoon (or teaspoon if you prefer smaller cookies) and add spoonfuls of the mixture to the trays. Flatten. Ensure you leave an inch gap between.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Allow to cool completely.
|They can be very fragile when transferring to the tray, so you can leave to cool for longer if required.|
Post a Comment