Monday 12 November 2012

Happy Diwali - Bollywood Party Rings!


Happy Diwali to all those celebrating!
I adore party rings and had this on my list of things to do in a while..... then I suddenly thought... why not add a bit of colour as it just approaching Diwali anyway.  A splash of colour and here goes.....my little Bollywood Diva cookies were created!  I just used a simple recipe for the biscuits and i'm sure you will have a tried and tesed recipe that works for you... If not, why not check this one out.... I have used this recipe many times in the past and I find the flavour of the mixed spice and cinnamon also gives them a little edge! :-)    
Beautiful fuschia and electric blue to get you in the mood for the party! :-)
Happy Diwali and a very prosperous new year! 

Happy Diwali to my little adorable girl Maya.
Lots of love Mummy and Daddy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment